Privacy and Confidentiality
- We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information. We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
- Information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
- Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page. Your identity will never be revealed, however, we will use your initials and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
- You may receive promotional emails from
Auxinesand its associated companies about the products and services available. You will be given an option to opt-out/ unsubscribe from such emails in each email received from Auxinesor its associated companies.